Songs that I love that I should probably be ashamed of:
1. The Climb - Miley Cyrus --> yup, its number one on my list. If you watch tv, you have heard it. Unless of course you have a TIVO or DVR and ffwd through commercials, in which case you haven't heard it. Either way, Miley is singing about my life. I know she is.
The remainder of the songs are in no particular order
2. I Swear - All 4 One --> yeah, they were totally trying to be Boyz II Men, but you know what they had one cool song and I love(d) it. And so did a lot of other people. They won a Grammy for it.
3. All I Have to Give - Backstreet Boys --> If you didn't know this about me, you will now . . . I loved boy bands when I was 15. A LOT. I wrote BSB a letter, they definitely didn't write back though. That was upsetting.
4. A Song for Mama - Boyz II Men --> I liked a lot of R&B music when I was in high school. This song I love especially, but while we're at it we might as well throw Brian McKnight and Kci and Jojo in there (Sara I know you love Kci and Jojo too dont even act like you dont).
5. Come On Over - Christina Aguilera --> Whatever I dont care if I get made fun of for this. I love Christina. I know this song in Spanish too.
6. You Were Meant For Me - Jewel --> I am still pretty pissed that LeAnn Rimes won the best new artist award when she was up against Jewel. I think Anniebo can attest to this.
7. I am going to cheat on this one. I like all Mariah Carey songs made before 1998. One thing I will admit to enjoying that is Mariah POST '98 that is not necessarily a song, but does include a multitude of songs . . . the movie Glitter. Laugh now, but I did own it when I had a VCR.
8. Should've Been a Cowboy - Toby Keith --> My dad would be so happy to hear this. My brothers and friends would not.
9. Daydreamin' - Tatyana Ali --> Whatever, she was on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Its cool to like her.
10. Ready, Set, Don't Go - Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus --> That's right, there are two Miley songs on this list. Its a father/daughter duet, how can you not love it.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment