
Ok, so I know its been a while. I apologize for that. And, I really have no excuse so I wont even try to make one up at all. Anyway, if you look to the photo of your left you will see the world renowned Anoop Desai. Haha, ok so he isn't world renowned, but he IS on American Idol. I have never even been an American Idol fan, and I still don't even consider myself one. I know the fact that this is my second post on American Idol for 2009 probably doesn't help my case very much, but oh well. There weren't that many things on tv and I am waiting for 90210 to come on so I am enjoying some tunes from the 80's tonight sung by a bunch of amateurs. Anyhow, some of you may know a little something about me and some of you may not, but if you dont know it, I will just tell you right now . . . I love Asians. I realize Anoop is not Asian, so please do not jump to any conclusions. Tonight when I was watching Anoop croon True Colors by Cyndi Lauper, I think I got a little bit of a crush on him. It was then that I realized, I think that I actually am a lover of all cultures, a woman of United Nations if you will. While I will discriminate against certain states, I wont discriminate against cultures. Just a little something to keep in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment