My 6th Grade Bus Driver - In 6th grade I had this bus driver, I think her name was Jeanette, she was clearly in the wrong line of work. Every single day she listened to Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise on repeat for the entire bus ride. Clearly this bus driver would rather have been Coolio's tour bus driver or maybe even a backup thug for him. Driving school aged children who shouldnt even be listening to Gangstas Paradise though was unfortunately all that was in the cards for her.
Sylvia, the Grocery Store Bagger - Today I encountered a grocery store bagger that really should have been in a different line of work. Her name was Sylvia and she worked at my local Giant. Sylvia looked as though she was 15 and hated her life. She also could have been working the street corner after work by the amount of eye liner she had caked on. She really showed her appreciation for the customer and gave quite a display of how much she truly enjoyed her job by savoring each and every second of bagging. She literally bagged slower than anyone i have ever seen in my entire life. My two year old niece could have bagged my groceries faster than Sylvia.
Various Past Gym Teachers of Mine - Well, first off, they'd all be pissed that I was calling them a 'Gym' Teacher, because they are actually Physical Education Teachers. Lets just say all of my gym teachers, and all of your gym teachers probably fall into this category. What person grows up and says to them self, "Gee, I can't wait to become a Physical Education Teacher and TEACH kids how to play Capture the Flag!" First off, how much teaching was there really involved in Capture the Flag? I'm pretty sure it was just splitting the class in half and putting a flag on two sides of a field and then setting a hula hoop somewhere to represent 'jail.' At least thats how I remember it. If I'm wrong then I obviously wasn't taught very well. While we all really loved playing Capture the Flag in Gym Class, I am almost certain it wasn't my middle aged gym teachers main goal in life. They probably wanted to be some sort of professional athlete or professional coach but didn't make the cut, AT ALL.
Lady Gaga - I say this with a complete and total bias because I literally despise Lady Gaga with everything in my being. Instead of being a singer, she should probably become part of a traveling circus. WHAT IN GODS NAME IS SHE? She's a freak. And the circus is precisely where freaks belong. I really have had enough with seeing her on tv or in magazines with her hair tied in bows, or her face completely covered with what can only be described as a bloody red bird's nest. She is absolutely without a doubt in the wrong line of work in my opinion.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
People Who are in the Wrong Line of Work
Labels:
beyonce,
bus drivers,
cross eyed people,
door knobs,
freaks,
heavy metal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment