
There is nothing like going to a movie you've wanted to see for two months and having it completely ruined by four teenagers sitting in the back row. I'm not sure why you would even attend a movie that is three hours long when you clearly have other things to talk about the ENTIRE time, but that is what my fellow movie goers did this evening.
I started reading some of F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel two months ago when I started seeing commercials for the film on television. The story really intrigued me and I couldn't wait to see it in theaters. There were several occasions where I almost went and saw the movie, but no, I chose to wait until tonight. Why did I wait for THIS night to see the film I had been waiting weeks for? Well, it must have been because I knew there would be four obnoxious teens sitting in the back row playing with their cell phones, throwing things, and talking during the entire thing.
If you want to know what I thought of the movie, well I can't deny that my opinion on the film was definitely tainted by my experience. Overall, I would say my thoughts on The Curious Case of Benjamin Button are just that it was odd. I am not sure if I've ever seen a movie this strange. If you want to know if Benjamin really reverts back to being a baby, let me know and I'll tell you. It certainly surprised me.
My only advice is that when/if (there isn't much time left) you decide to go see the film - if there are four terrible teenagers sitting behind you at the start of the film please just turn around and throw something at them within the first 10 minutes, that should shut them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment