Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flirty Girl Fit

Well, this morning I trekked to the gym only to find that they had changed the locks and not provided the front desk girl with the new keys. Maybe this wouldn't have been as annoying as it was it if weren't for a few things: i had planned my entire day out based on attending the gym at 8:30 am, i walked there in the FREEZING cold, the front desk girl was quite possibly one of the most irritating people I've been around in the past few days. So, when I realized that the keys weren't coming for another 20 minutes (keep in mind the gym was supposed to open at 8 am), I decided to head home. In case any of you are wondering what gym would do such an annoying thing, it is Fitness First. I walked home and was really annoyed the whole time. However, when I got home and turned my tv on for a few minutes before I decided to shower for the rest of the events I had planned that day, I saw something that really just brightened my day a little: Flirty Girl Fit. How come I had never seen this on television before? And, more importantly, how come I did not own this product? The commercial showed girls losing 2-3 pants sizes easily just by dancing like sluts to this wonderous video. They claim that treadmills and bikes can be replaced with kitchen chairs, 'dance' poles (aka stripper poles), and pink feather boas. Wow, I wish someone had told me this in college. Had I known I could lose 30 lbs only with the help of a pink feather boa I never would've thrown mine away. For more information on this miraculous life changing product, please visit their website: http://flirtygirlfit.com/. And, if you have time, they do have two fitness locations - Chicago and TORONTO THE MOST RANDOM PLACE EVER. So, next time you're headed to Chicago or Toronto make sure you bring your pink boa so you can hit up the fitness club and join the other hoes on the dance pole.

1 comment:

  1. After viewing your blog post, I decided to visit the flirtygirlfit website, where I found this crucial piece of information: the ceiling mount for the flirtygirl "fitness pole" includes a handy hook to hang a plant from when your fitness pole is not in use! Thanks flirtygirlfit, I'm always looking for new ways to display my perennials!

    ReplyDelete