She is literally the most argumentative person I have ever seen. I actually think she loves to cause arguments, because the one thing she loves more than arguments are really serious talks that give her a chance to cry and tell everyone how much she
desperately wants to be their friend. How about you skip the serious talk and the argument and then it may be a little easier for you to be someones friend? She has already had a serious talk with more than half of the other members of the house and I can just tell from the previews that there is another one coming up. There was the talk she had with Mike because she accused him of not being comfortable with his sexuality. Then there was the talk she had with the dude who wears the panda hat because he jokingly threw a pizza box at her after she chased him around the house with it and planted pizza in his bed. The pizza incident angered her so much that she had to stay in a hotel for the night, most likely to have a clear head so that she could plan out the serious talk that would follow in the next few days. That one was pure comedy. In the first episode she had a serious talk with Ty because he came at her religion, and let me point out that I have not heard one thing about her religion since this episode nor have I ever seen her attend any sort of church or even really mention God. The most recent serious talk happened on tonight's episode with Erica. I honestly had a hard time deciding who I hated more, but then I remembered how much I hate when people force you to have serious talks, and I immediately knew Ashley was the winner. For some reason I stayed tuned all the way through the end of the episode in time to see a preview of Ashley having a serious talk with Josh. I really can't wait to see what that one will be about because Josh is pretty much the most non existent Real World cast member that there ever was. I am actually surprised I even remembered his name. In addition to arguing and LOVING serious talks, Ashely also thinks that it is 1987. She almost always has a section of her hair crimped and I have never seen a person wear so many large hoops of varying neon colors except maybe in a Go-Go's music video. Since when is it okay to go out every night in DC with bright blue or pink or golden eyeshadow accompanied by gigantic yellow hoops and crimped hair? I thought that was only normal at a LegWarmers concert, or like I said, in 1987.
I guess I will just continue to watch, hoping that Ashley will get so upset that her serious talks have literally gotten her nowhere and end up going back home, wherever that is. But until then, I will just have to cringe at the sight of her every time she graces my television, because even though this show is terrible, I won't stop watching it and that is the honest to god truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment