
People Who Committ Easily Traceable, Jailable Crimes - Such as the two old ladies who murdered homeless men that they had just taken out life insurance policies on. Um really? Thats like robbing a bank, waving at the security camera, and spelling out your name and address for them to find you.
Some of the Applications on Facebook - Seriously, someone just sent me a Petville Gift Request. What the hell is that? Is Petville like the lame version of Farmville? And what is Farmville even supposed to be? Is this a place where adults can go online and take care of animals, because if so that is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
How Comcast is Still in Business - Does anyone actually like Comcast? I am pretty sure that anyone who actually has a choice in what cable company they have does not do business with Comcast. The only time I liked Comcast was that one time when they . . . oh wait, I never liked Comcast.
Why Ricky Martin isn't Cool Anymore - Come on. He sang The Cup of Life and Livin La Vida Loca. Annnnddd he was in Menudo!! He's such a stud. To quote the great Ricky, "I am a modern man, live a full life, do not feel any barriers inside myself." What's not to love? The Way People Drive in the Snow - Last year I was coming to work one early Feburary morning and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. I would say max 1.5 inches. On my way to work I saw at least four cars in a ditch, and one white van not only in a ditch but also facing the wrong direction. I'm sorry, but HOW does that happen? Because it is snowing do you automatically go into Mario Kart mode and try to dodge snowflakes on the road allowing you to hit other cars and spin out completely into a ditch? Seriously, just drive like a normal person or don't drive at all.
Whoopi Goldberg - In general, as a person, I don't understand her. First off, her name is actually Caryn. Why would you CHOOSE to go by Whoopi? She is famous, she could have literally gone by anything she wanted, she could have been called Princess Jasmine or Fairy Star or Queen Liberty, but instead she chose Whoopi? She also doesn't fly on airplanes which is weird. She instead travels coast to coast by bus. And, I can't confirm or deny this but she is probably friends with Rosie, and I seriously cannot stand Rosie.
simply excellent post megan. well done.
ReplyDeletei dont know why that says anonymous, it is me jamie.
ReplyDelete