A person I know (I am very skeptical about even admitting I know him) has recently sent me some failed television commercials. After reviewing these I came to a few conclusions. 1. Alex Comiskey has too much time on his hands. 2. I am truly disgusted by the fact that the following products have not been introduced to the entire world:
The Tiddy Bear
I don't know about you, but almost daily my seatbelt is tight to the point of suffocation. The Tiddy Bear really would come in handy in several areas; general comfort, physical appearance (reduces bruising from seatbelt), and fashionable seatbelt style. I do not know WHY this commercial failed but I hope that is not a reflection on the product itself. The person who invented this (I believe it is still patent pending) really deserves several pats on the back.
Introducing . . . . . .
The Wunder Boner
Now, one thing I can say about the fact that this commercial failed is that it is due entirely to the poor acting exhibited by mustache man. His sarcastic laugh and over the top attitude really interfered with the selling points in this commercial. However, if you, like me, are able to get past that, you see that this is also a truly amazing product. As the daughter of a fisherman I can tell you right now that this product is definitely worth the money. I will be ordering this in bulk for a reduced rate if anyone would like to go in on it with me.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
As Not Seen on TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omgsh this has set back my movment to accept/not fear sea life by 30 years!
ReplyDelete