In 24 Years of Life My Breath Has Been Absolutely Heavenly...

The Past Week I Have Suffered Immensely:
Hey everyone,
I wanted to write about something that has affected me recently and has been a little upsetting. I have always prided myself on my breath. All of my life I have known people with bad breath and I have laughed behind their backs knowing that I, GooglemasterGirl, have never had bad breath. I mean, sure it's probably not that pleasant first thing in the morning, but it's bearable and I have never had any complaints from any of the male models/hot men/professional athletes I've hooked up with. Again, if I ate an onion and a slab of garlic, it would smell bad of course. But what I am talking about is that my breath has always been naturally pleasant - without the influence of any herbs or spices. So anyway, for the past few days I have had highly disturbing episodes of seriously unpleasant tastes, and probably odors, coming from my mouth. My mouth does not taste the same as it used to and I'm pretty sure it doesn't smell nice either. It is unbearable. I don't feel like myself and not even three slices of the most potent peppermint gum can cure my ailments. It does not matter what I eat, how much I brush, what I drink, there is still something going on there and it's really upsetting. My questions to the general public (and hopefully there are a few doctors and nurses out there) are:
1. Can you develop halitosis out of the blue?
2. I recently moved into a small city. Is it possible that the water is tainted and it is screwing with my saliva?
3. Does anyone out there suffer from chronic halitosis, and if so, please tell us how you have managed to overcome this terrible and debilitating disease.
Thank you so much for your help, I sincerely hope that this is merely a passing and temporary issue.
xoxo,
GOOGLEMASTERGIRL$$$$<3
No comments:
Post a Comment