Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Really Am Not a Fan of Rosie O'Donnell


Just look at her in this picture. She looks like she has a spray tan gone bad and if she is wearing all black in an attempt to look slimmer it is NOT working. Rosie O'Donnell has got to be in the top ten most obnoxious people on television. Of course I wouldn't say in this world, because it is likely that there are other people more obnoxious than her, although I really cannot say with 100% certainty that I have come across any of those. Just the sound of her voice arguing with Elisabeth and Baba Wawa on the View sends chills throughout my entire body and literally makes me want to vomit. Do any of you recall her incredibly annoying talk show? She supposedly 'loved' Tom Cruise, but clearly that wasn't true when she outted herself as a lesbian a few years later. I have no problem with lesbians, but why fake a love for Tom Cruise for years of your life if you clearly would rather love someone like Madonna? And, of all people, Tom Cruise? I GUESS I can give her the benefit of the doubt in that it was before Tom turned into a complete and total nutjob. Anyhow, I can't even like Rosie in movies. She was so incredibly irritating in A League of Their Own. Her character was truly obnoxious and in all honesty I am pretty sure the team would've been A OK without her. In fact, she was so worthless I do not even remember what position she played for the Georgia Peaches and I have seen that movie probably 300 times. If you look up Rosie on Wikipedia she is listed as a television host, stand-up comedian, actress, singer, and writer. I'm sorry, but can someone tell me WHEN IN GODS NAME Rosie O'Donnell was a SINGER!?!!!???? I will die a happy person as long as I never have to hear a song sung by Rosie. I just hope that Rosie chooses to stick to celebrity blogging and annoying those that are immediately surrounding her, because I think I speak for the rest of America when I say that we would rather not see her face on the cover of a magazine, our televisions, or the big screen for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment