Thursday, January 1, 2009

INAUGURATION DAY 2009

Hello friends of the cyber world! Today is a special day. It marks the inaugural post of the "Discuss Amongst Yourselves" Blog. You may be asking - what is this blog about? Why am I reading it right now? The answer to your question will come with time. With each and every post that we put up. Mark OUR words, by the end of 2009, there will not come a day when you will not read Discuss Amongst Yourselves and have a valid discussion with yourself and your cyber peers. To quote dictionary.com, the word "Discuss" is defined as:to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, esp. to explore solutions; debate: to discuss the proposed law on tax

I can only hope that every time you read this, you are inspired to discuss and converse about what the meaning is behind our post. We are geniuses, and behind everything we do there is a deeper meaning. Sometimes we may post while drunk, as in right now. But it doesn't change the fact that I am seriously, sorry WE, are ridiculously and utterly SMART AS SHIT.

If you want to discuss this post, go ahead, but I guarantee if you wait 24 hours there will be a picture posted that will not only rock your world and shake you to the core, but will inspire an inner examination of your soul, of your life and of your whole spirit mind and body.





You will not be disappointed.

xoxo
GOOGLEMASTERGIRL$$$$<3


No comments:

Post a Comment