
If you have time (and are severely dehydrated), I would highly recommend visiting Guapos in Shirlington, VA. I am sure that the other Guapos locations would come almost as highly recommended, but since I have never been to those I really cannot vouch for them. And, it is highly unlikely to me that they have the employee of the month who I will name Pepe. Pepe works not as a waiter, but as more of a bus boy. He is there to make sure that your salsa is always plentiful and your chips are constantly overflowing. But, more importantly Pepe is there to make sure that your water glass is not only constantly filled to the brim, but that your glass is so full that it is virtually impossible for you to even lift your glass to take a sip -- you must lean over and drink from the straw or a large spill would be had. If a spill had occurred, this would actually be terrible for Pepe's level of service. He would have to take time to help clean the spill during which he would miss the refilling of SEVERAL water glasses. Not once during the meal were we able to even drink more than a half a sip of water without Pepe returning to the table to top off our glasses. At one point, he filled the glass so much that he even spilled water on Jamie's leg (I don't blame him, she did look life threateningly dehydrated). If you are thirsty and do not want to be able to count how many glasses of water you've drank because you've never even drank past the tip of your glass, than I HIGHLY recommend Guapos. (The food isn't so bad either)
No comments:
Post a Comment