i love the sunggie; i can read a book; watch tv and clean the bathroom all in the comfort of warm glorious sunggie!
I really love my orange snuggie. Not only do I look like a monk in it, when I cook, and accidentally catch my blanket arms on fire, I look like a protesting monk! It's great for multi-purpose uses.
i would like to wear one to my local quidditch match and watch harry potter kick some ass!!!
i love the sunggie; i can read a book; watch tv and clean the bathroom all in the comfort of warm glorious sunggie!
ReplyDeleteI really love my orange snuggie. Not only do I look like a monk in it, when I cook, and accidentally catch my blanket arms on fire, I look like a protesting monk! It's great for multi-purpose uses.
ReplyDeletei would like to wear one to my local quidditch match and watch harry potter kick some ass!!!
ReplyDelete